Researchers have discovered a new motivational pill to inspire people towards pursuing their dreams. You know how you sometimes feel too tired to get off the bed in the morning to go start your day? There is a new pill for that.
How about those times when you just do not know what to do with your life or have the inspiration to study for that life-changing professional exam, start a business or get that college degree? There is now a new pill for that.
Thanks to Researchers who are always turning the world of science inside out to make this complicated life, less complex.
When you really are looking for that push or nudge to keep you motivated to pursue your dreams, all you need to do right now is to take just that little pill, and you should be all set.
Because according to the drug insert, the pill goes to work in seconds and before you know it, you are up on your feet kicking down barriers and working tirelessly to turn your dreams into reality.
Well, so, “they,” said.
And I wish it were that easy. Because I am really hoping that Researchers and scientists would speed up the drug discovery process and come up with that medication someday. Because many of us (myself included) really need that pill to come speed things up for us.
But, wait a minute? Do you really need a pill to make you do what is needed for your life? Do you really need anyone to tell you what you need to do to make your life better?
You see, I get it that we all may not be on the same page on the right strategies to becoming successful. But, one thing I know for sure is that we may all actually agree that becoming successful in life is a good thing that should be desired by all.
I mean, why would anyone want to live a mediocre life, if they actually have the tools and resources at their disposals to make them successful?
Why would anyone want to be subservient to anyone when they can indeed become the boss?
Personally, I love the concept of success, just as much as I also want you to become successful. Take a look at all the successful people like Bill Gates, Mark Zuckerberg Jack Ma, etc. that we have today? If given the opportunity and resources, wouldn’t you want to become like them?
I do. And I think you should too. The desire to become successful is not greedy or self-conceited. It is the right place to be.
Personally, I employ certain motivational strategies that inspire me to become successful. And that is the pill I would be sharing with you in this piece.
My Personal Motivational (Pills) Tips to Inspire Success
- I know that as long as I am alive, I can always become better, as long as I do not give up. I try not to be bothered about where I am on the ‘success’ ladder. I just know that with even tiny steps, I am inching closer to my goals.
- I always look up to the people I desire to become like. And I know that if they Cn become successful in that venture that I want to accomplish, I can also become successful at it too. The only thing that separates me and them is time. And in God’s own perfect timing, I would also get to that height.
- I believe that nothing is ever new under the face of the earth and that anything is possible. Therefore, I do not allow discouraging or seemingly ‘impossible’ situations deter, distract or discourage me. Because I know that sooner, rather than later, my breakthrough would become evident.
- I keep negative and naysaying people at arm’s length. In fact, I try not to get close to such people or have anything to do with them. Because, such people are prone to demotivating you, and if you are not smart enough, can fall victim to their ultimate goal. Which is to prevent you from becoming all that God has ordained for you to be.
- Finally, and most importantly, I hold very tenaciously to my Faith. My Faith is my greatest motivator. In the face of daunting challenges, my Faith gives me the confidence that everything, challenge, difficulty or problem, would eventually turn out for my good. (Romans 8:28).
So, here you have it. I actually did not only give you one motivational pill, I gave you five. How generous am I!
Remember, you do not have to be subservient to anyone. You can indeed become the boss. So, go ahead and swallow these pills and watch your life turn around for the best!
To your continued success. Cheers!!!
*Never miss out on any of our posts. Sign up here to receive daily life changing articles from PGI.